Sunday, November 29, 2009

Publicity And Teens?

I hear that many people think that most teens in the spotlight or the media are spolit, rude, arrogant and do not really like them. I'm a DJ on Youtube and have quite a few fans and stuff but I'm not famous so I don't expect you to have heard of me. Anyway, I have a friend who is a rapper on Myspace and isn't famous but we are both quiet and all. What do you think about teens and kids who do anything like acting etc. Do you think that they just do it for the sake of it or because of their talent, another question that has been bugging me for a while. Please put down your thoughts, be most appreciated, the best, detailed answer for 10 points!



Publicity And Teens?

i believe that most of us just do things(wheter we notice it or not) for attention now i know that sounds bad but think about anything that youve done around people on purpose ...



Publicity And Teens?

Wow, this could take a while...



I think that young teens who are in the public eye are exactly like teens who are not.



Some are determined to reach their goals, avoiding the pitfalls to achieve their dreams.



Some are caught up in the party life-style.



Some come close to self destructing.



When you think of famous Teens, it seems we always hear more about the "bad girls" because the good ones just aren't interesting enough to sell magazines or put on the news.



Drew Barrymore, Lindsay Lohan, Britney, you know them cuz they're all f^@% ups.



But what about the ones you never hear of in the news? Miley cirus, Taylor Swift, Daniel Radcliffe?



I guess the key to not being messed up as a famous Teen is to not live near LA...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone