Sunday, November 29, 2009

Good Music?

What is up with these kiddies now aday saying good music is bands like.....My Chemical Romance,Panic!At the Disco,Death Cab for Cutie,The Academy is,Angels and Airwaves, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus? Wake Up call! These bands suck. Where the good stuff like System of a Down, Atryu, Bullet for My Valentine, and Killswitch Engage. By far my favorite thing about these suck bands is prolly the story about the Red Jumpsuit fags, they only got famous b/c of myspace. How lame is that? Where is the hard work and time put in? Why do kiddies now like this emo crap?



Good Music?

i'm not sure why they are into the emo stuff...i personally don't understand all the whining that they call music...i am a long time metal and rock fan and that to me is what music is.... i think that they are all into the EMO stuff just for the fact that no one can be themselves anymore, they all want to be alike so they have to listen to people who say they are comitting suicide so they can be "cool" and Red Jumpsuit and Angels and Airwaves ARE INDEED EMO!! just for the record....



Good Music?

umm i never even heard of those bands that u like. my chemical romance rox!!!! the other ones rock too!!! i think u need a wake up call. maybe ur just too old and boering to like the cool stuff!!



Good Music?

dude get your facts straight, angels and airwaves and red jumpsuit apparatus are not emo bands. and they are soo rock bands. i can't stand panic at the effin disco. and i never heard death cap for cutie. mcr is alright once every 2 months or so. the academy is... is ok. but bullet for my valentine is more 'emo' than red jumpsuit apparatus is you wanna go by the lyrics.



Good Music?

I agree, but I don't even consider -your- stuff to be the good stuff. Most of the really good stuff nowadays is in the niche markets, and not the garbage large record labels constantly shovel in our faces.



Good Music?

How can you say that Panic! sux when you think 'good' music is BfMV.SoaD, etc!? Its just your opinion. Although I don't like ANY of the bands you mentioned, who isn't to say your music sucks! I think Metallica owns your Killswitch and Soad is just Weird Al with and electric guitar! I think Nirvana destroys your BfMV and I love Guns N Roses. Plus you think these bands are emo! You idiot! I doubt you arn't a 'kiddie' by what you said.



Good Music?

i wouldnt consider red jumpsuit apparatus emo.besides,i like all of those bands,but my fav. bands are From First to Last,Paramore,Dear Whoever,Blindside,and all that stuff.and just cuz you dont like them doesnt mean that you get to put them down.



Good Music?

Go indie, my friend. Forget the top 40/emo kiddie crap:



Deerhoof



Of Montreal



Clap Your Hands Say Yeah



The Shins



Apples in Stereo



Belle %26amp; Sebastian



Good Music?

not all of them do. i think the only exception in your list is Death Cab for Cutie. They're a good band and Transatlanticism was a good album from them...I like to listen to oldies too. Like Tom Petty and then The Beatles...much more stuff. I don't listen to that new crap. Indie is really good though. I suggest you try it. It's great.



Good Music?

I have nothing against people who like those bands. Every one has different tastes in music. But personally I like heavy metal. The bands you listed are way too light.



Good Music?

honestly, i dont think they actually do like that music. i think its just a trend to like some 'rock' group that makes you look 'hardcore' or 'badass' (whatever reputation kids want these days). shallow kids like shallow music. plain and simple. and btw jessica, i think its YOU that needs a wake up call



Good Music?

ok....um first of all...kiddies?? emo crap?? lol!! you take this stuff really seriously, huh?? why do you care what other people are interested in? i hate it when people do that. oh and those bands you do consider "good"?? wtf!?! it never occured to you to include aerosmith?? what?? not a fan!? you're missing out!



Good Music?

OH. Thank you thank you.



I'm 20 .. i've been a hardcore 60-80's genre rocker for years and years.



I do not understand kids these days.



They call fall out boy punk????? That makes me sick to my stomache.



I feel sorry for the misfits, rancid, sex pistols, stiff little fingers, circle jerks ... the REAL punk rockers.



And they call nickelback rock!!



=(



so very sad.



Good Music?

I miss Grunge, even though I wasnt old enough.



I miss Layne Staley the most



AIC %26lt;3



Good Music?

to each his own, I'm just gonna hide behind my hair that covers one of my eyes and wear some black clothes you meanie! Just Kidding! You can call most of the crap music that you described a bunch of bands that are only signed/created to make the music companies MONEY, I personally cannot stand the pop punk and think that the fans of it are little brat babies who freaked out because someone told them NO! I think that just the name Red Jumpsuit Apparatus is the stupidest name for a band ever, the music is so bad it makes me want to form a death metal band



Good Music?

Face it, we are too old to understand. Our generation is passed.



Good Music?

okay, first off. yes, those bands are not very good. Second, if you are gonna bash some bands, don't list equally horrible ones as superior. Everyone has their own musical tastes. if you want to hear the music you like, down load it and listen, don't get your knickers in a twist because you can't watch the video on MTV.



Good Music?

Why do you let it bother you so much? I f you don't like those bands (and trust me, I don't like them either) alls you gotta do is simply NOT listen to them. Nobody is forcing you to like them, let alone listen to them, so give their fans a break.



Nice little homophobic jibe there against Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, though.



Truth be told, I can't stand any of the bands you listed either. But I don't sit here trying to figure out why you like soul-less, ball-less, mall-ternative metal bands like System of a Down %26amp; Killswitch Engage.



Good Music?

I feel ya! I hate emo, i hate it so much that i have a myspace page dedicated to making fun of it. Look up Emo Lester and check it out if u want.Nothing worse than guys who sing while their voice cracks and playing stupid simple power chords over and over!!!!!



Good Music?

check out



http://myspace.com/dcommesso



Good Music?

I Like all types of music but I agree System rocks



Good Music?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just cause you don't like doesn't mean it sucks, it just means you don't like it. The question should really be why don't you listen to the bands you like and let others listen to what they like.



Good Music?

uhhh...OK! listen up buddy, those are YOUR opinions!!! some people(not just "kiddies") like Death Cab for Cutie, The Academy Is, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Angels and Airwaves, and The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus!!! as for the so called "bands" you like, i've never even heard of them except for System of a Down and FYI they SUCK! I THINK YOU NEED A WAKE UP CALL!!!!!



Good Music?

EXACLTY!!!!



joins the anti emo movement brother. I am really sickened by these stupid girls trapped in boyss bodies.



Good Music?

Rock On!!! How about Static X?



Good Music?

Don't judge us "kiddies" because you don' t have a rite to. Different ppl like different things and for your info My Chemical Romance rocks and Panic!At The Disco are amazing. I'm a big fan of emo bands and please next time keep your comments to yourself.



Good Music?

Hey! that's not fair, mmmkay? everbody has thier own taste in music. i like every single band you listed up there. soem people say that atreyu and killswitch engage aren't even singing, they're screaming so you are just being a hater like them! music is supposed to bring people together, bot tear each other down. geez.



Good Music?

thats your opinion some of us listen to that stuff because we dont feel like listening to people killing themselves and screaming at the top of thier lungs about hating GOD...yes mcr and a few other bands scream and sing about suicide but your opinion is yours..we all have different lives.thank GOD we are not the same..



Good Music?

don't even make fun of my bands because yours really do suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Good Music?

i love all those bands you just said sucked except my chem and death cab



Good Music?

i couldn't agree with you more i hate that **** so i am trying to make a difference check out my band all the songs are downloadable to burn or download to an amp3 player all free



www.myspace.com/sovernrocks



also check out some 40 below summer if you like that ****

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone