Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace background music.?

How do I add background music to my myspace page? I know this is irritatingly redundant, but everything I did didn't work. I want to put a specific song on.



http://esnips.com/doc/87dfa61b-37fe-41a3...



That's the url to the song I want to use. And I have tried using various codes for making the player invisible and play automatically. I can't find this song on myspace either, so that's a problem. It's not a very famous song, I suppose. So, can somebody please help me? Thanks.



Myspace background music.?

Best way to hook up your page is with one of those toolbars. Glitter, 3D graphics, music player, all that.



I got mine here....



http://thnlnk.com/deal4-you/Myspace.Tool...



Good luck.



Myspace background music.?

First, you need to make an account at a website, such as Fileden. It's free.



Upload the song there (from your computer, mp3), then get the URL of the song.



Then go to a site that makes mp3 players (Myflashfetish).



You might need to make an account there.



Make player, and test it out to see if it plays your song.



Then paste it into your profile.



I don't know how to hide the player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone