Friday, November 27, 2009

What is the best thing for my friend to say about her friends on myspace?

My friend is in the spotlight, alot, and im making a MySpace page for her. She's really pretty and a really nice person, so she sort of has a lot of people wanting to be her, look like her, whatever. [NO IM NOT JEALOUS OF HER. Im happy with who I am] She wants to be famous, or so she says. She also said her myspace would be a way of getting contacts and yet still a place to send messages back %26amp; forth with her friends. Would it be a cute idea for her friends list to say "I Have ___ Fans. %26lt;3" instead of "I Have ____ Friends". I thought it was cute but most of the time Im like, really lame, so i just wanted to get your opinions. Her name is Jazzie Brozne just to let you know if you ever want to look her up on myspace.



Okay well thank you for your time %26amp; God bless-Ren Brown.



What is the best thing for my friend to say about her friends on myspace?

I would have to say? "CANCEL IT AND COME TO YAHOO 360!



What is the best thing for my friend to say about her friends on myspace?

MySpace is dangerous! I wouldn't put anything out there for people to find me. Too many predators, pervs and hackers!Watch the news and you can verify this for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone