Friday, November 27, 2009

Have you met a famous person?

and who was it?? the only famous people i have met was the people from the news..lol and this motorcycle chopper guy joe martin he was on some biker build off thing...and this matt guy from this band in my town called freshman 15 then they turned in to wavorly.he was a sub. at my school he is really hot..there cd is out i think..you should check them out on myspace..



Have you met a famous person?

When I lived in Las Vegas I met Harry Connick Jr., Mike Tyson, Joan Collins and the Olympic ice skater Katerina Witt. Oh, and some woman who plays/played "Dru" on the soap opera "The Young and the Restless."



Have you met a famous person?

yah i have met john cena!(a wrester) and a chris brown because when he came to oklahoma i had front row seats and backstage passes and i went backstage and met him!!!



Have you met a famous person?

When I lived in NYC the daughters of Al Pacino and Patti Smith went to my school so I saw them a lot...and in London I lived near Kate Moss, Pierce Brosnan, and Noel Gallagher and ginny weasley and peaches geldof went to my school...lol. and also the daughters of this english tv presenter jonathan ross went to my school.



Have you met a famous person?

I met Bobby Brady from the brady bunch. Last summer I worked at a resturaunt/pool/camping area and he and his family came there this summer for a week or so. I also met Robin Williams at Target it was crazy he was buying a duffle bag. well I didn't really meet him but he was in the checkout next to me.



Have you met a famous person?

i met thins girl in a teen band



Have you met a famous person?

We met Elvis Stoijko at our favourite coffee place in town. He lives here and works here when he doesn't have to be away. We spent about a half an hour



with him. He's a very humble man. He gave us his autograph.



We also met and talked to George Hamilton IV, the Gospel singer. He remembered me from about 30 some odd years ago. I got his autograph back



then and still have it. He thanked me for asking for it.



The Ink Spots. We got their autographs and spent time talking to them.



There are many others we have seen in person; but these we spent time with



and talked to.



Have you met a famous person?

Yes - Susan Dey (of Partridge Family fame and L.A Law) at The Buena Vista in San Francisco, CA.



Have you met a famous person?

I've met quite a few and I can tell you that it's not as glam as most people think.



Too many of these people have issues that I wouldn't even want to discuss!



Having a normal life where one can walk down the street or just have a beer with friends is a very desireable thing to most. Money can't buy everything you know!



Have you met a famous person?

I have met all the guys in the band Westlife and got a kiss from Mark. We went to a meet and greet with them and got personalised autograpghs.



Have you met a famous person?

Aishwarya Rai



Fardeen Khan



Hrithik Roshan



Emma Watson



Paul Bunyan



I caught a glimpse of Justin Timberlake once but I never really met him



Have you met a famous person?

I have met Aaron Carter in NewYork



Have you met a famous person?

I met...



Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich and Ian Rosenberger (all from Survivor)



Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn on the set of their movie, "The Interpreter"



Ben Roethlisberger, Charlie Batch (steelers quarterbacks)



50 Cent



John O'Hurley

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone