Sunday, November 29, 2009

MySpace.....???

My older sis has a myspace, and everything is going well with that, since her's is not set to public. I am a tincy bit younger than a teenager, and i want a MySpace, but i dont want one about me. I want it to be like Smokey The Bear or whatever, so nobody wll know bout me, except stuff about Smokey. But i don't want Smokey, i want a couple other ideas besides famous people. Can u give me some ideas??



You may think this is weird, but im trying to have fun, while being safe!



THANKS TO ALL!



MySpace.....???

hmmm make up your own superstar name. Don't copy like Miley Cyrus or anything cuz that gets a bit annoying with all the ppl pretending to be her.. I got an actuall me myspace when i was 11.. but now im 14. lol soo yeah.. just make something up... like your fav name. Ashlynn Rose or Cassidy Anne..



MySpace.....???

Kim possible! yeah!



MySpace.....???

make up a superhero. lol. =]



MySpace.....???

underdog ?



MySpace.....???

uhm hannah montana, eyoree ? lol



MySpace.....???

well then u shoudlnt have a myspace gurl!



MySpace.....???

Think of some entertainment, or something that people sell that you see everyday! But don't do any that everyone knows about!!! I HAD a Myspace when i wasn't old enough yet and everything worked out fine!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone