Sunday, November 29, 2009

Could someone give me a tutorial on how to use GIMP to photoshop and replace one persons face with a

I got this idea from a story on the news. There was this guy who had pictures of himself with a bunch of celebrities. Comes to find out he was using photoshop to replace another persons face with his.



I wanted to use this and put couple pictures of me with famous people on my myspace. just to see all of my friends reaction



Also how would I change the persons skin tone of whos face i am switching out? For instance i am biracial..My skin tone is about the same as Tiger Woods. If i replaced my face with someone who was white i would need to change the color of there arms too



A link from the internet would be fine also i tried using search but could not find anything.



TIA :-)



Could someone give me a tutorial on how to use GIMP to photoshop and replace one persons face with another?

You could use this link: http://www.photoshoplab.net/tutorial,Hav... Just ignore the parts where they start to make a dummy or this one: http://www.tutorials-photoshop.com/photo...



These tutorials use Photoshop so you may have to adapt what you do slightly.



Also, you can change skin colour by selecting the skin you want to change and using the hue/saturation tool to alter the colour.



Could someone give me a tutorial on how to use GIMP to photoshop and replace one persons face with another?

How sad are u...get a real life mate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone