Friday, November 27, 2009

Myspace question?

how do I ask a famous person(Ricky Bobby) to be added on my friends list, do I just ask and add him or what? im new to myspace and dont know how things work and I really like his movie.



Myspace question?

I really doubt that is a famous person. That guy was only a character in the movie. His profile was actually the promo for the movie. Most companies are doing that nowadays including movies.



But in any case you wanna add someone, just look for the Add to Friends and click on it. You don't necessarily have to send them a message. But it's probly better if you send a request or...nvrmd, whichever you think is better, that is the way to go.



Myspace question?

please be joking about thinking Ricky Bobby is real



Myspace question?

Ummm... Just add them.



Myspace question?

Search for the person you would like to add, then click on the button that says "Add to Friends"



Myspace question?

You go to his profile and press the button that says "Add as a Friend" and then it'll send him a request and I'm pretty sure he'll accept it.



Myspace question?

some peoplemake fakeprofiles and pretendto be real so i dont know if they have his real profile or not



Myspace question?

There is a box on his page and you click on add to friends. It will send him a request.



Myspace question?

I would request to be his friend, then wait for them to accept my request. If that doesn't work I would shoot them a message to their inbox asking them to add you. Mind you....its not attractive to beg. lol Anyhow that should do the trick....if not don't be a stalker.......good luck:)



Myspace question?

just try to add him hopefully hel add u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone