Monday, December 28, 2009

Yea, Romance from VH1 I love New York getting his own show!?

sorry guys im a fan, alot of people dont like romance. I think mtv "molded" his character to make him look a little crazy. Anyways I read on celebritysmack that romance is indeed making a guy famous and may even be getting his own show about it, the guy is on his myspace profile and all. I hope he gets a show about this for sure.



Yea, Romance from VH1 I love New York getting his own show!?

dont even remember him...



Yea, Romance from VH1 I love New York getting his own show!?

i thought he was a nut case. but... we all know weirdos make for good, interesting tv!! i mean look at flavor flav with "flavor of love" and new york on "i love new york"... those were two good shows that focused on finding love for two crazy a**es. so... if romance has his own show, i'll watch it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone