Monday, December 28, 2009

My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out

why he broke up with me I was devestated, because first I thought we had a solid relationship, second he told me the girl was a mistake thats why he didnt want to stay with her from the begininng, and I even told him to be a prst of his daughters life. Well, he did and he because he developed feelings for the mother of the child, he totally disregarded who I was to him, anything we had and so on. I feel he was manipulated into thinking thats where he should be. But, I knew this girl was not all there. Well, now they are not together, she lied to him about things, she not educated, all she cares about is guys wanting her and being famous. Now..she is a "model" and poses provactivly on myspace and isn't sure if she is bi-sexual or not.! I suppose what I'm asking is do you think he regrets what he has done to us and our relationship. He is a teacher and always frowned upon girls like that. But he jeopardized so much with us to be with that. What would you think? I cut off all ties w/him.



My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out the truth

All I can say is Good for you, you did the right thing by cutting off all ties with him, and yes I think he is regretting every bit for what he had with you, but now he has to live with it. find someone that is going to give you the respect you need. I don't see any problems of getting the one you deserve, but he is defiantly not it. good luck.



My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out the truth

Uh, duh! What a creep.



My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out the truth

good for you.



now keep it that way!!!



My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out the truth

i think that you made the wise choice and let this one along



he sound like someone that you dont need to deal with.



My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out the truth

Only he knows if he regrets anything.



Keep the ties cut. He sounds like a real loser.



My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out the truth

I think you deserve a round of applause for dumping this clown. She didn't manipulate him, he did exactly what he wanted to. Men are not that stupid that a women flashes them and their brain shuts down. He got what he deserved and the only regret he probably has is that he didn't get to continue screwing her. Don't continue to beat yourself up about this. He was a loser to do this and you need to find a guy that will respect you and show you the love and care that you deserve. There are good men still around. You made the right decision!!!!



My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out the truth

Mia, Mia... You have to be the bigger person here. Is all this drama really worth your time. He obviously is not the one for you and you have your whole life to find someone who knows what he wants- YOU, not some past relationship.



No matter what you felt, or what he stated in the past about her being a mistake, his actions prove otherwise. As a third party looking in, it is easy to say move on, but unfortunately we don't have internal emotional switches we can just turn off if our relationships go sour; feelings run deep.



I understand you obviously cared about the guy but you have to ask yourself if you deserve better. If you do, leave this guy alone. You need to focus on the future and not lag in the past.



Furthermore, about the girl's obvious lack of self-respect or maturity on her myspace page, I give the relationship between them a few months at best. After the novelty is gone, he will be left empty-handed.



She will move on or hook up with some other guy on her friends list probably!



If however, the relationship does last and that is his idea of the woman of his dreams or someone he'd want to spend the rest of his life with, than by all means have at it. You just make sure you can walk away from the chaos and love triangle with some dignity. At the end of the day, you are the center of your world. As long as you take care of yourself, your health, and your family, everything else tends to fall into place. You'll see, this too shall pass.



My ex left me to be with a one night stand whom he had a child with before we met. When I found out the truth

You just found out the hard way how sneaky and manipulating men can be. I no it would be easier for you to think she manipulated him but the fact is he is the one who was telling you what you wanted to hear and he was doing the same to her. Give credit where credit is do he played you both and that is a hard thing to take. Sorry but you just fell in love with a player that only cares about himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone