Monday, December 28, 2009

My BFF was "discovered" but I'm soooooo jealous!?

It's always been my dream to become famous ALWAYS! And my friend is very beautifull, tall, skinny and is a PERFECT model. She's always been hoping for this day to come.



Yesterday she was at a gas station with her mom (we are both 12) and some one walked up to her and said she is beautiful and would like her to model for him. She went on his website, and it isn't fake. She told me on myspace wut happened, and I got this HUGE jealousy rush, but at the same time I was soooo happy for her! She's going to be a model! And I'm so jealous.



Advice?



My BFF was "discovered" but I'm soooooo jealous!?

listen no guys ask 12 yr olds to model. i bet that model website is like for foot fetishes lmao



My BFF was "discovered" but I'm soooooo jealous!?

It doesn't exactly mean they are going to be a model. My ex-best friend got a modeling agent, and she still has never gotten a modeling contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone