Thursday, December 24, 2009

Help on making a funny Parody video?

can sombody please help me on making a parody video simliar to the famous My Way Entertainment people, their myspace is http://www.myspace.com/naztradamix... . i do not plan to copy them or post it all over the internet, i simply do it for me and my friends to have fun and laugh. So if somebody can show me how to take videos and over voice them with me and my friends to make a funny parody please give me info [ i have a mic too] THANKS ^-^



Help on making a funny Parody video?

ok i could tell you, but it would take a very, very, very long time, so ill jus give you this advice, trial and error, jus mess around w/ windows movie maker, or w/e program you have, and learn how to do stuff its not that hard, you just have to experiment

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone