Monday, December 28, 2009

Please help...im beggin?

My boyfriend is an aspiring singer and he is great at what he does. He has written one song as well as collaborated with many others and around the small city of East Chicago hes famous for those songs but no one else knows about him or probaly have ever heard the songs.I would like to know if there is anyway to boost him up faster and what are the possiblities of him ever getting famous. I want him to reach his dream and i want to help so I need advice any kind of advice to help him out with his muisc aspirations. If you would like to hear the songs IM me and ill link the website for his artist page on Myspace



www.myspace.com/lovequest07



Please help...im beggin?

I would really like to here the songs. i'm a great fan of all types of music and my dad is a DJ so learning new songs is kinda fun for me.



Please help...im beggin?

no prob but i dont do yim



Please help...im beggin?

american idol or a local bar you never know

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone