Monday, December 28, 2009

I think Ive been talking to a predator?

see i met this guy on yahoo answers around my age and he added my myspace



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



and ive had some doubs that that was really him considering his pic(or the pic he is using) was on google under several names



and i have a fall out boy fansite added to myspace that was using his picture!(well that pic)



http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...



and the person that runs that site said



that was some famous person or somthing



wtf!



what if i was really talking to a preditor?!!!



weve had nice conversations and he wanted me to send him alot of my pics but he just got them from myspace



and then he only has one pic and on alot of his profiles he is using the same pic!



omg he probly really is some kind of stalking freak!



wow



"scared,suprised"



what if he ask to meeet me in person or somthing!?!?!?!



omg wow i never thought i would meet an online pred.!



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

But McLovin.......I thought what we had was special? that was what you said last night!



But really, report him, block him, chew him a new one and NEVER HOOK UP 1 ON 1 WITH SOMEONE YOU MEET ON THE NET!



Take care sexy!



BTW I have seen that pic around a few places myself!



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

Ignore him, block him and if you really feel that strong about him being a predator tell the cops...they will investigate and find the real answer.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

Yeah I think so! Steer clear of that guy



Hey tell us how the cussing out thing worked out. I need a good laugh



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

Just say NO!



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

He's a predator alright... he probably smells and have a bad hair-do too!



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

Nope but I am not a police officer.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

umm i think he might be...i've seen like 10 different people using that pic so yea...i seriously doubt thats really him...



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

Just to be safe. Break off all contact.



Welcome to the underside of the internet. You got lucky. You never met the person...



Be careful in the future...



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

if you are this concerned, you should listen to your instincts. and please be careful.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

maybe, if you have personal stuff on myspace he can see you might want to take it off, you cant let him know anything, just in case, and obviously don't meet him!! Better safe then sorry, good luck



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

he could be. has he asked any personal info? does he know where you go to school? i guess what I'm asking is....could he come after you with the information that he has about you.



go tell your parents and also inform your principal at school.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

Well, whether he is or not, if you're uncomfortable, just stop talking to him.



If you don't want to, for whatever reason, keep it online. Don't meet him in person anywhere or any time.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

It does seem as if he may be a predator. Report him to myspace.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

A predator? Maybe, maybe not. One of millions of people using someone else's pictures as their own? That's much more likely.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

Definitely something fishy. Be careful.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

*Shrugs* If there's any question, just stop talking to him. It doesn't sound like it could hurt.



However, a lot of what you say is circumstantial.



One pic on all profiles? I do that too, because I only have one pic of myself.



A famous person? Could be, but even if he isn't, lying doesn't make him a stalker.



And besides. If he asks to meet you in person, and you say yes, you should be held responsable for being such an idiot. You obviously know how to be safe, so why not be?



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

The first myspace for a fact is fake, i've seen that picture more than a million times over the internet, someone who's that famous over the internet doesnt have such a myspace like that. the real guy whos pictures you see is in fact somewhat famous like the fansite said or w.e but its not the guy you're talking to. Perhaps the guy is a preditor or is just another idiot who wants to make friends by thinking its easier to use other peoples pictures.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

He could also be a Nigerian scammer. Usually though, they take pics of of modeling websites and use some beautiful woman as their pic, even though they may be some ugly black scar-faced African guy.



Most of what you get on the internet is a total fraud. Never forget that.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

If you are doubting, just block them and refuse to respond to whatever they say.



And make sure he doesn't have any access to your profile, I hope you dont have anything personally identifiable on there...



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

um.. if your really uncomfortable you should just delete him. you can put him on block, and put your profile on "private" as well.. thats why u shouldnt b talking to strangers on myspace, its very easy for predators to just steal a pic and use it as their own as there are millions of myspace profile pictures to choose from, as well as pictures on photo sharing sites such as photobucket.com



theres a chance hes not one, he could just be a really bored 17 yr old who doesnt like adding a lot of pictures but then again.. whats the risk worth?



and if he asks u too meet him in person just say no what the b can he do about that



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

It's really hard to know who is who (or who is what :p) on these kinds of messengers. I get fairly trigger happy with the ignore/ban button on those types of things. If you have even the sneakiest of suspicions that somebody could be stalking you, I'd ban him right quick from any and all of my messenger things/myspace pages. After all, you're using those things for fun-it's not worth the stress of trying to figure out whether he is or is not actually out to hurt you. Put him on banned or whatever and move on with your life. (You might even have to abandon your current myspace/facebook page and create a whole new one just to lose him.)



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

You must preserve your anonymity (identity). It is better to keep separate people you know in person from people you know from the net.



Sometimes a predator will follow your circle of friends and slowly add themselves until they are familiar to everyone. Once they are established your friends will lower their guard and the predator can act. Addresses, phone numbers, real names as well as your school should not be shared with people you do not see face to face.



Bear in mind you do not want to live in a terrorist world either so by keeping the door locked you don't have to freak on every person.



!!!Just had a good idea, audit your page and your friends. Look for identifying information and reomove it.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

If the conversations have not turned to sexual things and he has not tried to get personal information or get you to meet him,then there might be a logical explanation for his behavior.Please do not let the alarmist attitude get you wired up.Look at this,when I first got online I was really overweight and I did not want my pic online so I used one I found.Everyone just assumed it was me and I never really lied about it.But it would have hurt me really bad for someone to up and acuse me of being a predator.That is not a label we need to just go around placing on people just because there is suspicious things about them.What if he is just young and does not own the equipment to post his pics or even take any?Suppose he is really ugly or disabled?Dont just label that guy a predator.And if you really have reason to believe he is,then just block him and dont have anything more to do with him.You'd feel really bad if you called this guy a predator and he was only a crippled guy who has problems making friends...Please dont be the kind of person who jumps to conclusions like that and causes people to get hurt.



Hugs!



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

that pic is alex evans (you can look him up on google)



the person u're talking to is pretending to be him..a lot of ppl do that



^_^



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

WELL STOP IT!! That's creepy! The last thing we need on our hands is another unfortunate death or kidnapping or whatever!



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

yes he is.



Block him or her stay safe.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

Which is why I think that web-dating is teh suck. This kind of thing happens far too often.



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

I SAW HIS PIC AND HE DON'T LOOK RIGHT TO ME. IF I WAS YOU I WOULDN'T DEAL WITH HIM OR TELL HIM ANYTHING ABOUT ME, CAUSE PEOPLE ARE SNEAKY THESE DAYS AND ARE UNDERCOVER SO YOU REALLY MIGHT NOT KNOW WHO YOU COULD BE TALKING TO WITH HIM. AND OMG, YOU SHOULD NEVER SEND HIM ANY PICS OF YOU, OR TO ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER, CAUSE THEY COULD GET YOU MESSED UP (NOW THINKIN ABOUT IT, HE COULD'VE TOOK SOMEONE ELSE'S PIC). JUST BE VERY CAREFUL AND NEVER GIVE OUT ANY INFO ABOUT YOURSELF AND NEVER SEND HIM PICS OF YOU!



I think Ive been talking to a predator?

sorry... u lost me there...



what does this have to do with being gay? you put it under that category!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone