Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need an inspirational headline for myspace?

i need something that says : " im living life and doing well "



or like " im living life and succeeding toward a better future "



if its a quote from someone famous that would be even better



please also tell me who quoted that if it is a quote.



i am also from indian/bengali decent so like if there is something that sounds pretty including my background thatd be great



I need an inspirational headline for myspace?

You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know.



And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go.



Oh the places you'll go.



(Hope this helps)



I need an inspirational headline for myspace?

"Nonbeing does not come into being, being does not just disappear..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone