Monday, December 28, 2009

Anyone heard of the singer/songerwriter Eytan Mirsky?

I'm not Eytan, just would like to know how many people heard of him. I'm just a really big fan of his music.



Some songs that he is famous for:



Tao of Steve (Isn't It Time)



I Just Wanna Be Your Steve McQueen



Happiness -- Todd Solondz film "Happiness



American Splendor



His music was also on "Palindromes" directed and written by Todd Solondz.



I just would like to know how many people on "Yahoo Answers" heard of him.



http://eytanmirsky.home.att.net



http://www.myspace.com/eytanmirsky %26lt;-- FREE Music here



Anyone heard of the singer/songerwriter Eytan Mirsky?

I have,



But that is probably because I am a big fan of Todd Solondz films.



My fave is Happiness, then Palindrones, then Welcome to the Dollhouse, followed by Storytelling.



I cannot wait for himm to put out a new one.



I really like the music from storytelling (Belle and Sebastian did it)



Anyone heard of the singer/songerwriter Eytan Mirsky?

No, I haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone