Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is my friend a true friend?

i need to know if she is a true friend. last month she was giving her cell phone number to another friend because he asked so i asked her for number and she gave me the wrong number on purpose so i sent her a message on myspace i asked her again and she said it got cut off because she didn't pay the bill she lied 3 weeks later when i saw her with her phone i said you got it turned back on and then i asked her again she said her phone had 5 minutes left on it she lied again so i did a test i said if i died would you be sad and she yes you're my friend and then i cryed on purpose and told a lie of my own she said whats wrong i said a some famous voice actor called me a annoying nerd on myspace she said some people create myspaces to impersonate famous people and told me not to let it get to my head



Is my friend a true friend?

You caught her in a lie once already. If you don't mind having a liar for a 'friend' then continue hanging around her. If you want to be treated fairly, then don't stick around another second.



Is my friend a true friend?

i would kick her to the curb



Is my friend a true friend?

not really, it sounds like she won't be your friend for very long



Is my friend a true friend?

If you have doubts, she's probably not a true friend.



Is my friend a true friend?

Always remember a liar is worse than a thief. A thief can be caught, but a liar goes on, and on. This person not a true friend. Liars can cause you much trouble..



Is my friend a true friend?

Friends are suppose to be there any time and any place. If you can go through life and are lucky enough to be able to count on one hand five friends that you can call and they will be there no matter what , then you have succeeded in life. If some one lies to you repeatidly then they are not your real friend. You have to make sure your heart doesn't over ride your thinking. When the real love of your life comes along you will know it. You have to make sure it's the right one and then let your heart take over. I did this and lived a life for 33 years and then found out that the last 10 years of it was a lie and she filed for divorce. I realize now that she became deceitful and lied about different things during that time. I am on my own and will never remarry. I see my children sometimes and my grand children every so often. They say that the second time around is the best time. I hope so. I think if she does cross my path some day I will be able to let my defenses down and live life again In true love you have to grow together and share everything and be honest (no lying or hiding things) from each other, and be there for each other

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone